Predictive Discovery Limited (ASX:PDI – Get Rating) insider Lawrence Jackson bought 260,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 6th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.21 ($0.15) per share, with a total value of A$55,640.00 ($38,638.89).
About Predictive Discovery (Get Rating)
Predictive Discovery Limited explores for, identifies, and develops gold reserves in West Africa. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Bankan Gold project, which covers an area of 358 square kilometers located within Guinea's Siguiri Basin. The company was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Predictive Discovery Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Predictive Discovery and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.