Jericho Energy Ventures Inc. (OTCMKTS:JROOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, a growth of 4,600.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 25,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
JROOF stock traded down 0.05 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching 0.29. The stock had a trading volume of 31,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 49,427. Jericho Energy Ventures has a 52-week low of 0.28 and a 52-week high of 0.80. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is 0.41 and its 200 day simple moving average is 0.48.
About Jericho Energy Ventures (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jericho Energy Ventures (JROOF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jericho Energy Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.