MDM Permian, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MDMP – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 23,000 shares, an increase of 22,900.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,745,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
MDMP stock traded down 0.00 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting 0.06. 200,500 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,759,520. MDM Permian has a 1-year low of 0.03 and a 1-year high of 0.25. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of 0.11 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of 0.09.
About MDM Permian (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MDM Permian (MDMP)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for MDM Permian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MDM Permian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.