Metro (OTCMKTS: MTRAF) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 4/25/2022 – Metro had its price target raised by analysts at Desjardins from C$66.00 to C$70.00.
- 4/22/2022 – Metro had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$74.00 to C$76.00.
- 4/22/2022 – Metro had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$72.00 to C$75.00.
- 4/20/2022 – Metro had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$70.00 to C$74.00.
- 4/13/2022 – Metro had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$72.00 to C$74.00.
Shares of OTCMKTS:MTRAF traded down $1.08 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $52.95. 640 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 4,508. The business’s fifty day moving average is $55.72 and its 200-day moving average is $53.13. Metro Inc. has a 52-week low of $46.51 and a 52-week high of $58.20.
Metro Inc operates as a retailer, franchisor, distributor, and manufacturer in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in Canada. It operates supermarkets and discount stores that provide fresh and grocery products, baked goods, prepared foods, meats, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, frozen foods, bakery products, and pastries, as well as Mediterranean and Middle Eastern products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metro (MTRAF)
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Fifth Third Bancorp Stock Bestows Opportunity
- 3 Reasons Why Hostess Brands Could Be a Sweet Addition to Your Watchlist
- XPO Logistics Is A Logical Choice For Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Metro Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metro Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.