Nightfood Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NGTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 34,000 shares, a growth of 1,445.5% from the April 15th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 423,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of NGTF traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.16. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 11,555 shares, compared to its average volume of 137,264. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.17 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.19. Nightfood has a 1-year low of $0.14 and a 1-year high of $0.38.
Nightfood Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nightfood (NGTF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Nightfood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nightfood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.