North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:USMJ – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 99.9% from the April 15th total of 74,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 74,608,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
North American Cannabis stock traded up $0.00 on Wednesday, reaching $0.00. 35,628,472 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 61,621,090. North American Cannabis has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.00.
North American Cannabis Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on North American Cannabis (USMJ)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for North American Cannabis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for North American Cannabis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.