Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OTCMKTS:OBTC – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, an increase of 1,300.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 30,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OBTC stock traded up $0.21 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $8.07. 63,789 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 23,408. Osprey Bitcoin Trust has a 52-week low of $7.61 and a 52-week high of $19.78. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $10.71 and its 200 day moving average price is $12.74.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Osprey Bitcoin Trust (OBTC)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Osprey Bitcoin Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Osprey Bitcoin Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.