Principal Value ETF (NASDAQ:PY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 253,000 shares, a growth of 1,907.9% from the April 15th total of 12,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 91,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.8 days.
Shares of PY traded down $0.42 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $41.31. The stock had a trading volume of 193,197 shares, compared to its average volume of 78,171. Principal Value ETF has a 1-year low of $40.39 and a 1-year high of $46.17. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $43.29 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $43.50.
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, April 6th. Stockholders of record on Monday, April 4th were issued a $0.147 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, April 1st. This represents a $0.59 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.42%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Value ETF (PY)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Value ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Value ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.