A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of IGM Financial (OTCMKTS: IGIFF) recently:
- 5/9/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$53.00 to C$47.00.
- 5/9/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$51.00 to C$47.00.
- 5/9/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$51.00 to C$48.00.
- 5/4/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$41.00 to C$44.00.
- 5/3/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from C$57.00 to C$51.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/3/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at Scotiabank from C$55.00 to C$51.00.
- 4/7/2022 – IGM Financial had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$62.00 to C$57.00.
Shares of OTCMKTS:IGIFF traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $28.11. 801 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,170. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $34.17 and a 200-day moving average price of $36.17. IGM Financial Inc. has a 1 year low of $28.08 and a 1 year high of $41.48.
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 31st were issued a dividend of $0.4444 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, March 30th. This represents a yield of 4.92%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IGM Financial (IGIFF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for IGM Financial Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IGM Financial Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.