Melcor Developments (OTCMKTS:MODVF – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$19.00 to C$18.00 in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Shares of Melcor Developments stock traded down $0.82 on Wednesday, reaching $10.27. 100 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,389. Melcor Developments has a twelve month low of $8.78 and a twelve month high of $14.22. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $12.95 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $11.90.
Melcor Developments Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Melcor Developments (MODVF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Melcor Developments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melcor Developments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.