Advantagewon Oil Co. (OTCMKTS:ANTGF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 98.3% from the April 15th total of 11,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS ANTGF traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.05. The stock had a trading volume of 4,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,612. Advantagewon Oil has a 1-year low of $0.05 and a 1-year high of $0.36.
Advantagewon Oil Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Advantagewon Oil (ANTGF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Advantagewon Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advantagewon Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.