Amundi (OTCMKTS:AMDUF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 68,700 shares, an increase of 428.5% from the April 15th total of 13,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of AMDUF remained flat at $$65.36 during trading hours on Wednesday. Amundi has a twelve month low of $58.52 and a twelve month high of $90.53. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $66.72 and a 200-day moving average of $78.06.
Amundi Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Amundi (AMDUF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Amundi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amundi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.