mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:XDSL – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decline of 99.6% from the April 15th total of 105,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 522,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:XDSL traded down $0.02 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.04. 2,216,576 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 307,215. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.96 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 0.42 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 2.17 and a current ratio of 2.17. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.11 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.17. mPhase Technologies has a 12 month low of $0.03 and a 12 month high of $0.43.
About mPhase Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on mPhase Technologies (XDSL)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for mPhase Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for mPhase Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.