Yellow Cake plc (OTCMKTS:YLLXF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 2,700 shares, a decline of 98.2% from the April 15th total of 149,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Yellow Cake stock traded down $0.03 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $4.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,235 shares, compared to its average volume of 21,999. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $5.42 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.86. Yellow Cake has a 12-month low of $1.80 and a 12-month high of $8.42.
Yellow Cake Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yellow Cake (YLLXF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Cake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow Cake and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.