Z Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:YAHOY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 86,500 shares, an increase of 8,550.0% from the April 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 364,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research lowered Z from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, April 28th.
Shares of Z stock traded down $0.05 on Wednesday, reaching $6.69. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 501,768 shares, compared to its average volume of 196,718. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $8.25 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $10.41. Z has a 52 week low of $6.56 and a 52 week high of $14.97.
Z Holdings Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in media and commerce businesses in Japan. The company's Media Business segment offers Internet-based advertising-related services, such as paid search, display advertising, and other advertising related services; information listing services; and other corporate services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Z (YAHOY)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Z Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Z and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.