The European Equity Fund, Inc. (NYSE:EEA – Get Rating) declared a Semi-Annual dividend on Friday, May 6th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 16th will be paid a dividend of 0.725 per share by the financial services provider on Friday, June 24th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.7%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 13th.
The European Equity Fund has raised its dividend payment by an average of 13.0% per year over the last three years.
Shares of EEA traded down $0.31 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $7.94. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 36,167 shares, compared to its average volume of 15,868. The business has a 50-day moving average of $8.75. The European Equity Fund has a 1-year low of $7.77 and a 1-year high of $12.00.
The European Equity Fund Company Profile (Get Rating)
The European Equity Fund, Inc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Deutsche Investment Management Americas Inc The fund is managed by Deutsche Asset Management International GmbH. It invests in the public equity markets of Europe. The fund seeks to invest in the stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The European Equity Fund (EEA)
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Fifth Third Bancorp Stock Bestows Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for The European Equity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The European Equity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.