Shares of NYSE VGZ opened at $0.76 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $89.67 million, a PE ratio of -6.91 and a beta of 1.38. Vista Gold has a 12-month low of $0.59 and a 12-month high of $1.40. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.96.
Vista Gold (NYSE:VGZ – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, February 24th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter. Equities research analysts predict that Vista Gold will post -0.06 earnings per share for the current year.
Vista Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of gold exploration and development projects primarily in Australia. The company's flagship asset is the Mt Todd gold project located in Northern Territory. Vista Gold Corp. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- 3 Reasons Why Hostess Brands Could Be a Sweet Addition to Your Watchlist
- XPO Logistics Is A Logical Choice For Investors
- 3 Online Education Stocks Investors Should Study
- If PetMeds Is A Good Buy There Will Be A Better Signal
- Insiders Buy Occidental Petroleum Ahead Of Q1 Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.