Dicker Data Limited (ASX:DDR – Get Rating) insider Vladimir Mitnovetski purchased 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 9th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$12.23 ($8.49) per share, with a total value of A$61,150.00 ($42,465.28).
Vladimir Mitnovetski also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 6th, Vladimir Mitnovetski purchased 5,000 shares of Dicker Data stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$12.54 ($8.71) per share, with a total value of A$62,715.00 ($43,552.08).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.77, a current ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 130.86.
About Dicker Data (Get Rating)
Dicker Data Limited engages in the wholesale distribution of computer hardware, software, and related products in Australia and New Zealand. It sells its products to approximately 8,200 resellers partners. The company was formerly known as Rodin Corporation Pty Limited. Dicker Data Limited was incorporated in 1972 and is headquartered in Kurnell, Australia.
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Dicker Data Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dicker Data and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.