Western Areas Limited (OTCMKTS:WNARF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 26,600 shares, a growth of 758.1% from the April 15th total of 3,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 8.1 days.
Shares of WNARF stock traded down $0.22 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $2.55. The stock had a trading volume of 400 shares, compared to its average volume of 4,082. Western Areas has a twelve month low of $1.59 and a twelve month high of $2.96. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $2.67 and its 200 day moving average is $2.46.
About Western Areas (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Areas (WNARF)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
Receive News & Ratings for Western Areas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Areas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.