Xanadu Mines Limited (ASX:XAM – Get Rating) insider Colin Moorhead purchased 1,000,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, May 6th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.03 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of A$31,000.00 ($21,527.78).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a quick ratio of 11.28 and a current ratio of 11.33.
Xanadu Mines Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Inflation Hasn’t Peaked At Reynolds Consumer Products
- Is Now The Time To Buy Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)?
Receive News & Ratings for Xanadu Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xanadu Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.