3DX Industries, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DDDX – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 98.3% from the April 15th total of 5,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 296,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:DDDX opened at $0.05 on Thursday. 3DX Industries has a 12-month low of $0.04 and a 12-month high of $0.33. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.07 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.12.
About 3DX Industries (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 3DX Industries (DDDX)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for 3DX Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3DX Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.