Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACFN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,700 shares, an increase of 327.3% from the April 15th total of 1,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 37,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of ACFN opened at $0.41 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.49 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.55. Acorn Energy has a 52 week low of $0.26 and a 52 week high of $0.70.
About Acorn Energy (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acorn Energy (ACFN)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Acorn Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acorn Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.