Artelo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARTLW – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,500 shares, a decrease of 71.1% from the April 15th total of 12,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.7 days.
Shares of ARTLW stock opened at $0.06 on Thursday. Artelo Biosciences has a twelve month low of $0.05 and a twelve month high of $0.50.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Artelo Biosciences (ARTLW)
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Artelo Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artelo Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.