Ascential plc (OTCMKTS:AIAPF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 299,700 shares, a drop of 68.9% from the April 15th total of 963,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
AIAPF opened at $4.25 on Thursday. Ascential has a 12 month low of $4.25 and a 12 month high of $6.08. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $4.25 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.87.
About Ascential (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascential (AIAPF)
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Ascential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascential and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.