CBD Life Sciences Inc. (OTCMKTS:CBDL – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 169,300 shares, a decline of 65.6% from the April 15th total of 492,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 91,163,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
CBD Life Sciences stock traded down $0.00 during trading on Thursday, reaching $0.00. The stock had a trading volume of 28,747,028 shares, compared to its average volume of 83,192,695. CBD Life Sciences has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.00.
CBD Life Sciences Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CBD Life Sciences (CBDL)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for CBD Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBD Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.