China Construction Bank Co. (OTCMKTS:CICHY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 32,200 shares, a growth of 419.4% from the April 15th total of 6,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 305,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of China Construction Bank stock traded down $0.09 on Thursday, hitting $13.86. The company had a trading volume of 145,114 shares, compared to its average volume of 103,829. The firm has a market capitalization of $173.26 billion, a P/E ratio of 3.86 and a beta of 0.38. China Construction Bank has a twelve month low of $12.72 and a twelve month high of $16.46. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $14.49 and a 200-day moving average of $14.33.
About China Construction Bank (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Construction Bank (CICHY)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for China Construction Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Construction Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.