Creatd Inc. (NASDAQ:CRTDW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a decrease of 76.9% from the April 15th total of 2,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 12,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:CRTDW opened at $0.30 on Thursday. Creatd has a 12-month low of $0.22 and a 12-month high of $4.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Creatd (CRTDW)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Creatd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creatd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.