Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCNSF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 837,600 shares, an increase of 213.6% from the April 15th total of 267,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 8,376.0 days.
OTCMKTS:DCNSF opened at $20.44 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $21.94 and a two-hundred day moving average of $21.89. Dai-ichi Life has a 1-year low of $18.50 and a 1-year high of $23.96.
Dai-ichi Life Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dai-ichi Life (DCNSF)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Dai-ichi Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dai-ichi Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.