Distribution Finance Capital Holdings plc (LON:DFCH – Get Rating) insider Carl D’Ammassa bought 24,000 shares of Distribution Finance Capital stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 11th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 37 ($0.46) per share, with a total value of £8,880 ($10,948.10).
Carl D’Ammassa also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 9th, Carl D’Ammassa bought 99,967 shares of Distribution Finance Capital stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 40 ($0.49) per share, with a total value of £39,986.80 ($49,299.47).
LON DFCH opened at GBX 36.50 ($0.45) on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 42.86 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 48.02. Distribution Finance Capital Holdings plc has a one year low of GBX 34.25 ($0.42) and a one year high of GBX 64 ($0.79). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64, a quick ratio of 0.92 and a current ratio of 0.92. The company has a market cap of £65.47 million and a P/E ratio of -16.82.
About Distribution Finance Capital (Get Rating)
Distribution Finance Capital Holdings plc, an investment holding company, operates as a specialist personal savings and commercial lending bank in the United Kingdom. The company offers working capital funding solutions to dealers and manufacturers. It engages in inventory finance, short-term working capital, invoice discounting, asset finance, and leasing finance.
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Distribution Finance Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Distribution Finance Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.