Enertopia Corp. (OTCMKTS:ENRT – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,300 shares, an increase of 231.8% from the April 15th total of 2,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 201,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS ENRT opened at $0.04 on Thursday. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.05. Enertopia has a 12 month low of $0.03 and a 12 month high of $0.13.
About Enertopia (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enertopia (ENRT)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Enertopia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enertopia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.