Euro Manganese Inc. (OTCMKTS:EUMNF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, an increase of 450.0% from the April 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
EUMNF stock remained flat at $$0.22 during midday trading on Thursday. Euro Manganese has a one year low of $0.21 and a one year high of $0.68. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.35.
Euro Manganese Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Euro Manganese (EUMNF)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Euro Manganese Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Euro Manganese and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.