First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF (NASDAQ:FIXD – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 21,100 shares, a growth of 251.7% from the April 15th total of 6,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 860,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
NASDAQ:FIXD opened at $47.37 on Thursday. First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF has a 52 week low of $46.84 and a 52 week high of $54.42. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $48.86 and its 200-day moving average price is $51.27.
The firm also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 22nd were given a dividend of $0.075 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, April 21st. This is a boost from First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.07. This represents a $0.90 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.90%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF (FIXD)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.