Gem Diamonds Limited (OTCMKTS:GMDMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a growth of 900.0% from the April 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of GMDMF opened at $0.75 on Thursday. Gem Diamonds has a 12 month low of $0.28 and a 12 month high of $1.05. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.77 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.76.
Gem Diamonds Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gem Diamonds (GMDMF)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Gem Diamonds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gem Diamonds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.