Guardforce AI Co., Limited (NASDAQ:GFAI – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 709,800 shares, a drop of 78.2% from the April 15th total of 3,250,000 shares. Currently, 3.6% of the company’s shares are short sold. Based on an average daily volume of 12,100,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
GFAI stock opened at $0.41 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 0.98, a quick ratio of 0.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.93 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.17. Guardforce AI has a twelve month low of $0.30 and a twelve month high of $4.40.
About Guardforce AI (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Guardforce AI (GFAI)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Guardforce AI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guardforce AI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.