Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF (NASDAQ:BSCU – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a decline of 62.5% from the April 15th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 28,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
BSCU opened at $16.75 on Thursday. Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF has a fifty-two week low of $16.55 and a fifty-two week high of $20.02. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $17.40 and its 200 day moving average is $18.46.
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, April 19th were issued a $0.036 dividend. This is an increase from Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.03. This represents a $0.43 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.58%. The ex-dividend date was Monday, April 18th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCU)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.