Invesco BulletShares (R) 2025 Municipal Bond ETF (NASDAQ:BSMP – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 34,000 shares, an increase of 365.8% from the April 15th total of 7,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 16,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.1 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:BSMP opened at $24.27 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $24.71 and a 200 day moving average of $25.37. Invesco BulletShares has a 12 month low of $24.25 and a 12 month high of $26.17.
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Investors of record on Tuesday, April 19th were paid a dividend of $0.016 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, April 18th. This represents a $0.19 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.79%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco BulletShares (R) 2025 Municipal Bond ETF (BSMP)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco BulletShares (R) 2025 Municipal Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco BulletShares (R) 2025 Municipal Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.