Lithium Chile Inc. (OTCMKTS:LTMCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 167,000 shares, an increase of 676.7% from the April 15th total of 21,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 279,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS LTMCF opened at $0.53 on Thursday. Lithium Chile has a 1-year low of $0.21 and a 1-year high of $0.95. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.72 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.66.
About Lithium Chile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lithium Chile (LTMCF)
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium Chile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium Chile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.