Livewire Ergogenics Inc. (OTCMKTS:LVVV – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 5,400 shares, a growth of 285.7% from the April 15th total of 1,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,350,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS LVVV opened at $0.01 on Thursday. Livewire Ergogenics has a fifty-two week low of $0.01 and a fifty-two week high of $0.03. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.01 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.01.
About Livewire Ergogenics (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Livewire Ergogenics (LVVV)
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Livewire Ergogenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Livewire Ergogenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.