MedTech Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:MTACW – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,300 shares, an increase of 944.8% from the April 15th total of 2,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 66,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in MedTech Acquisition stock. Bracebridge Capital LLC purchased a new position in shares of MedTech Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:MTACW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm purchased 98,857 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $25,000.
Shares of NASDAQ MTACW opened at $0.20 on Thursday. MedTech Acquisition has a twelve month low of $0.12 and a twelve month high of $1.48.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MedTech Acquisition (MTACW)
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for MedTech Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MedTech Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.