NGK Insulators, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NGKIF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 88,000 shares, a drop of 70.5% from the April 15th total of 298,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 880.0 days.
OTCMKTS:NGKIF remained flat at $$13.60 during mid-day trading on Thursday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $14.15 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.86. NGK Insulators has a 1 year low of $13.60 and a 1 year high of $19.10.
NGK Insulators Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NGK Insulators (NGKIF)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for NGK Insulators Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NGK Insulators and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.