Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NMEHF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,100 shares, a decrease of 91.2% from the April 15th total of 343,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 301.0 days.
OTCMKTS NMEHF remained flat at $$23.83 on Thursday. 43 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,265. Nomura Real Estate has a twelve month low of $22.10 and a twelve month high of $25.25. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $24.53 and a 200-day moving average price of $24.16.
About Nomura Real Estate (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nomura Real Estate (NMEHF)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Nomura Real Estate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nomura Real Estate and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.