Shares of Norcros stock opened at GBX 226 ($2.79) on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.78, a quick ratio of 0.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.59. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 250.64 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 287.40. The stock has a market cap of £183.20 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.15. Norcros has a 12-month low of GBX 211 ($2.60) and a 12-month high of GBX 351.32 ($4.33).
Norcros Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Norcros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norcros and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.