OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a decline of 70.6% from the April 15th total of 3,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
Shares of OFS Credit stock remained flat at $$23.81 during trading on Thursday. OFS Credit has a 52-week low of $23.78 and a 52-week high of $25.54.
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 29th. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 22nd were paid a dividend of $0.1094 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, April 21st. This represents a dividend yield of 5.41%.
OFS Credit Company, Inc is a fund of OFS Advisor.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OFS Credit (OCCIN)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.