Optec International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:OPTI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 246,900 shares, a growth of 214.1% from the April 15th total of 78,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 37,876,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OPTI stock opened at $0.00 on Thursday. Optec International has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.11.
Optec International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Optec International (OPTI)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Optec International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Optec International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.