Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PSTVY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 98.3% from the April 15th total of 5,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of Postal Savings Bank of China stock opened at $15.24 on Thursday. Postal Savings Bank of China has a twelve month low of $12.50 and a twelve month high of $17.37. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $16.07 and a 200 day moving average price of $15.45.
Postal Savings Bank of China Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Postal Savings Bank of China (PSTVY)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Postal Savings Bank of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Postal Savings Bank of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.