Principal Solar, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PSWW – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a decrease of 74.6% from the April 15th total of 39,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,325,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS PSWW traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $0.02. The company had a trading volume of 2,116,597 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,534,726. Principal Solar has a fifty-two week low of $0.01 and a fifty-two week high of $0.22. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average is $0.03.
Principal Solar Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Principal Solar (PSWW)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Principal Solar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Principal Solar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.