Quorum Information Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:QIFTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 4,900 shares, a decrease of 90.3% from the April 15th total of 50,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.2 days.
OTCMKTS QIFTF remained flat at $$0.85 on Thursday. Quorum Information Technologies has a twelve month low of $0.74 and a twelve month high of $0.96. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.80 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.84.
About Quorum Information Technologies (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quorum Information Technologies (QIFTF)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Quorum Information Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quorum Information Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.