QuoteMedia, Inc. (OTCMKTS:QMCI – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,100 shares, a decrease of 70.8% from the April 15th total of 10,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 323,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of QMCI stock traded down $0.01 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $0.24. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 62,283 shares, compared to its average volume of 46,999. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.18. QuoteMedia has a 1-year low of $0.15 and a 1-year high of $0.34.
About QuoteMedia (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on QuoteMedia (QMCI)
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for QuoteMedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QuoteMedia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.