Retractable Technologies, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:RVP – Get Rating) major shareholder Braden Michael Leonard acquired 22,663 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, May 9th. The stock was acquired at an average price of $3.74 per share, with a total value of $84,759.62. Following the purchase, the insider now directly owns 3,372,663 shares in the company, valued at $12,613,759.62. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Braden Michael Leonard also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 11th, Braden Michael Leonard purchased 30,000 shares of Retractable Technologies stock. The stock was bought at an average price of $3.80 per share, for a total transaction of $114,000.00.
- On Monday, May 2nd, Braden Michael Leonard bought 153,428 shares of Retractable Technologies stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $3.84 per share, for a total transaction of $589,163.52.
- On Thursday, April 28th, Braden Michael Leonard acquired 156,070 shares of Retractable Technologies stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of $3.58 per share, with a total value of $558,730.60.
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN RVP opened at $3.63 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $120.24 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.65 and a beta of 1.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a current ratio of 2.44 and a quick ratio of 1.92. Retractable Technologies, Inc. has a 12 month low of $3.28 and a 12 month high of $13.91.
Several institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. Citigroup Inc. raised its stake in shares of Retractable Technologies by 123.1% in the fourth quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 4,401 shares of the company’s stock valued at $30,000 after buying an additional 2,428 shares during the period. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA increased its stake in Retractable Technologies by 368.7% in the third quarter. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA now owns 3,370 shares of the company’s stock valued at $37,000 after acquiring an additional 2,651 shares during the last quarter. Keebeck Alpha LP bought a new position in Retractable Technologies during the fourth quarter valued at approximately $71,000. PNC Financial Services Group Inc. purchased a new stake in Retractable Technologies during the 3rd quarter valued at about $72,000. Finally, CX Institutional purchased a new position in Retractable Technologies during the 3rd quarter valued at $77,000. 24.02% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Retractable Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
Retractable Technologies, Inc designs, develops, manufactures, and markets safety syringes and other safety medical products for the healthcare profession in the United States, rest of North and South America, and internationally. It offers VanishPoint insulin syringes; tuberculin, insulin, and allergy antigen syringes; small diameter tube adapters; blood collection tube holders; allergy trays; IV safety catheters; Patient Safe syringes and Luer Caps; VanishPoint blood collection sets; EasyPoint needles; and VanishPoint autodisable syringes.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Retractable Technologies (RVP)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Can Six Flags(SIX) or Cedar Fair (FUN) Give Investors a Thrill Later This Year?
Receive News & Ratings for Retractable Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Retractable Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.