Roscan Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:RCGCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a growth of 220.0% from the April 15th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 228,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of RCGCF opened at $0.24 on Thursday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.30 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.27. Roscan Gold has a 52-week low of $0.11 and a 52-week high of $0.51.
Roscan Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roscan Gold (RCGCF)
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
- Wendy’s Growth Story Has Come To An End
- Beyond Meat Could Sizzle After Q1 Results Are Released
Receive News & Ratings for Roscan Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roscan Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.